Terms & Conditions
This page (together with any documents referred to on it) describes the terms and conditions on which we sell Vouchers to you from Our Site. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before proceeding.
- INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.todaysgreatdeal.com is a site operated by Today's Great Deal Limited. We are registered in Scotland under the Companies Acts under Company Number SC386602 and with our registered office at 110 Easter Queenslie Road, Glasgow, G33 4UL. Our VAT number is 101 5239 65.
- OUR CONTRACT
- If you do not wish to agree to these terms then you must cease to use Our Site.
In these terms and conditions the following terms shall have the following meanings
"Contract" means the contract between us as described in Condition 2.1.
"Merchant" means any person who provides goods and/or services pursuant to the terms of a Voucher.
"Our Site" means the website at www.todaysgreatdeal.com.
"Voucher" means a voucher purchased by you from Our Site which can be redeemed with a named Merchant in exchange for goods or services identified on that voucher.
- USE OF OUR SITE
By purchasing a Voucher from Our Site you agree that:
- you are legally capable of entering into a binding contract;
- you are at least 18 years old;
- you will provide complete and accurate information when you register with us;
- purchase of Vouchers will be your personal use only and must not be used for any commercial purposes.
- To view the deals on Our Website you must register using a valid e-mail address.
- To purchase a voucher from Our Website you must provide us with your name, postcode, e-mail address and relevant payment details as set out on the form.
- When you make a purchase you will be asked to create a password. You must not disclose the password to any other person and must tell us immediately if you suspect there is any unauthorised use of your password. It is your responsibility to protect the confidentiality of your password.
- You must provide us with a valid personal e-mail address. If any accounts are registered using another person's e-mail address or with a temporary e-mail address, such accounts will be closed by us.
- PURCHASE OF VOUCHERS
- Following completion of registration you are entitled to purchase Vouchers from Our Site.
- After placing an order for a Voucher, you will receive a confirmation of the order and your credit card will be pre-authorised for the amount of the order. Your credit card will be charged for the full and final amount only when the deal day is finished, and will only be charged the final cost of the Voucher. We will notify you by e-mail with details of the final cost of the Voucher and when the Voucher is available to be downloaded for use.
- Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Voucher and all orders are subject to acceptance by us. The contract between us will only be formed when we confirm that the Voucher is ready to be downloaded for use.
- Once we confirm that the Voucher is available for downloading, you may cancel the transaction at any time within seven (7) working days from the day after the day that the Voucher is available (a working day is any day other than a Saturday or Sunday or any public holidays). If you do wish to cancel you must do so by sending us an e-mail.
- Once we have informed you that the Voucher is available for downloading, that Voucher is redeemable by you from the Merchant.
- The expiry date of a Voucher is the expiry date which is printed on the Voucher.
- Neither we nor the Merchant shall be responsible for any lost or stolen Vouchers.
- Value added tax is included in the Voucher Price unless otherwise stated or any other taxes which may be charged to you separately by the Merchant.
- We are acting as an agent by selling the Vouchers on behalf of the Merchant. According the Merchant is solely responsible for providing you with the goods and/or services which are provided to you under the relevant Voucher. We are not obliged to reimburse you for the value of the Voucher Price if for any reason the Merchant does not provide you with the goods and/or services which form the subject matter of the Vouchers including circumstances in which the Merchant becomes insolvent or is otherwise unable to pay its debts or if an administrator or liquidator is appointed over the assets of the Merchant.
- It is entirely at the discretion of the Merchant whether Vouchers can be combined with any other promotions or offers.
- It may be that some Vouchers may not be available for purchase to persons residing in certain countries. We cannot guarantee that every product or service promoted on a Voucher is available for purchase.
- CONTRACT WITH MERCHANTS
The provision of goods and/or services which are the subject matter of any Voucher will be governed by a separate contract between you and the Merchant. We have no responsibility to you:
- for the quality or availability of such goods or services;
- to ensure that such goods or services will meet your specific requirements or expectations;
- for any failure by a Merchant to provide the goods and services to you on the date(s) and in accordance with the conditions set out in the Voucher; or
- for any errors, omissions or other inaccuracies contained in any Voucher.
- USE OF OUR SITE
You must not do any of the following:
- resell any Voucher;
- provide false or misleading information to us including contact details and details of credit and debit card numbers;
- attempt to access data not intended for your use;
- enter into any fraudulent transactions either with us or with a Merchant;
- engage in any activity in connection with use of Our Site or any Voucher which is unlawful including sending or receiving any material which is threatening, offensive, indecent, obscene, defamatory, in contempt of court or in breach of confidence or copyright or infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of any other third parties or which may be discriminatory or adversely affect any individual group or entity; or
- engage in any conduct which in our opinion is unreasonable or unlawful.
You must indemnify us in full and on demand against any losses, liabilities or costs incurred by us resulting from any claim or proceedings which are commenced against us by any person and arising from any of the following circumstances:
- any breach of these terms and conditions;
- your use of Our Site;
- the purchase of any goods or services which are the subject matter of any Voucher or any other use of a Voucher by you; or
- any unauthorised use of your password.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Site may contain links to other websites. We do not assume any responsibility for the content, privacy policies or services provided by those websites or for the operators of such sites. Accordingly we can accept no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of such websites.
- OUR LIABILITY
- Our liability for losses you suffer under this Contract is strictly limited to the sum equal to one hundred and fifty percent (150%) of the aggregate amount paid by you to us in the period of twelve (12) months immediately preceding the relevant claim and any losses which are a foreseeable consequence of any breach of this Contract. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your order is accepted by us.
- This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
- for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
- Subject to Condition 13.2, we are not responsible for any indirect losses which are incurred by you, including but not limited to:
- loss of income;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings; or
- loss of data.
- We reserve the right at any time and without prior notice to suspend your access to Our Site and/or terminate this Contract immediately if you are in breach or we have reasonable grounds to believe that you are in breach of any of the terms of this Contract.
- We reserve the right at any time to alter the terms and conditions set out in this Contract and may terminate this Contract without cause and with immediate effect.
- Termination of this Contract will not affect the validity of any Vouchers which have been purchased by you at any time prior to suspension or termination of this Contract.
- WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using Our Site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
All notices given by you to us must be given to Today's Great Deal Limited at 110 Easter Queenslie Road, Glasgow, G33 4UL. We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when placing an order, or in any of the ways specified in Condition 15 above. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
- TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- The Contract between you and us is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns.
- You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of this Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
- We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of a Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
- EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
- civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
- any acts or omissions of any Merchants or inability to provide the goods and/or services which form the subject matter of the Voucher;
- consequences of insolvency or the appointment of an administrator or liquidator over the assets;
- failures in transmissions on public or private telecommunications networks;
- the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
- If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
- A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
- No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with Condition 16 above.
If any of these terms and conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of this Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
- We each acknowledge that, in entering into this Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
- OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, the activities of Merchants, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you purchase Vouchers from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you).
- LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Contract for the purchase of Vouchers from Our Site will be governed by Scots law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contract shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice.