TODAY'S GREAT DEAL LIMITED ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is Today's Great Deal Limited of 110 East Queenslie Road, Glasgow, G33 4UL
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.todaysgreatdeal.com ("our site"). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you complete with us.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To notify you about changes to our service.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
Cookies are temporary internet files which we place on your computer that make it easier for you to use our site and allow us to monitor use of the site and personalise its content for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies, although if you do so, you may not be able to use certain features of our website. We do not use any other web tracking software, web bugs or similar devices.
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will not disclose any personal data which is provided by you through Our Site or otherwise to any third party without your permission, other than to (i) any sub-contractors or agents engaged by us to provide services on our behalf or (ii) where required by law or made in connection with legal or regulatory proceedings. If we transfer your personal data to countries outwith the European Economic Area ("EEA") we will use reasonable endeavours to assess the adequacy of the protections afforded in respect of personal data under the laws of the particular country concerned.
We will not hold your personal data for any longer than is reasonable for the above purposes. We have taken reasonable steps to protect your information against being accessed by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, you should be aware that any personal data submitted by you via the internet is at your own risk.
- ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If you wish to stop receiving mailing from this website you can do so by the following methods:
- Click the "unsubscribe" link at the foot of the daily deal email
- Email us at email@example.com withthe subject Unsubscribe
- Write to us via post and send your Unsubscribe request to Todays Great Deal Limited, 110 East Queenslie Road, Glasgow, G33 4UL
- Call us on 0141 237 5114, please note unsubscribe requests must be sent by email