- Value £209
- Discount 47% OFF
The Fine Print
- Call Carberry Tower on 0131 665 3135 with your Great Deal voucher code quoting “Great Deal” to book. Take your Great Deal voucher with you when you go.
- Multiple purchases are Allowed, which can be used Separately OR Consecutively.
- 48 Hour Cancellation Policy.
- Advanced Booking is Required. Subject to Availability.
- Deal Not Valid on 1st, 19th, 22nd, 25th, 29th, 30th & 31st December 2012, 6th & 18th January 2013, 7th, 8th, 9th, 14th, 23rd and 24th February 2013.
- Your Great Deal voucher will be valid till the 28th February 2013
You missed this by
- This Great Deal is for a Luxurious Royal retreat to the Exclusive Carberry Tower with an Overnight stay for TWO. You can use this Great opportunity for a Winter Break, a Business Trip, a Romantic Getaway, OR even a relaxing holiday away from the busy hustle and bustle of city-life.
- This Great Deal includes a Sumptuous THREE-Course evening Meal in the Rose Garden Restaurant. Award-Winning Chef Gary Leishman and his brigade of Chefs will prepare your food with expertise using only the locally sourced produce.
- This Great Deal includes a Full Scottish Breakfast in the morning from Award-Winning Chef Gary Leishman using only locally sourced produce.
- This Great Deal includes a Late Check-Out, to ensure your relaxing stay will not be disturbed in the slightest. Multiple purchases are Allowed, which can be used Separately OR Consecutively.
- Carberry Tower has recently undergone a luxury refurbishment with a New Bar, Restaurant and Library. While you are there, check out the fabulous Whisky bar and Snooker room.
- Carberry Tower lies just 15 minutes away from the vibrant city of Edinburgh but couldn't offer a more peaceful haven. Situated in 35 acres of landscaped and manicured parkland, the grounds of Carberry Tower offer scenic views and endless walks.
Carberry Tower is a wonderful venue, set just outside of Edinburgh in the picturesque town of Musselburgh.
Carberry Tower is a perfect hotel for conferences, events, weddings and family breaks and has played host to many high-profile guests. Dating back as far as the 15th century, Carberry Tower is steeped in a fascinating history, including playing host to Queen Elizabeth II.
Carberry Tower offers all of the luxuries you would expect from a traditional Scottish Castle Hotel with traditional features and original character, mixed with classical furnishings. The rooms throughout are full of period features, with ornate carvings and period fireplaces scattered throughout the Tower.
35 Acre Estate
Formal Gardens, Woodland and Parkland
150 Seat Chapel
4 Conference Rooms
Brand New Bar
Brand New Lounge
Edinburgh Airport - 18 miles
Edinburgh - 9 miles
Glasgow - 51 miles