- Value £34.20
- Discount 53% OFF
The Fine Print
- Call Strathblane Country House on 01360 770 491with your Great Deal voucher code quoting “Great Deal” to book. Take your Great Deal voucher with you when you go.
- Multiple purchases are allowed. 48 Hour Cancellation Policy. Captain's tables will apply.
- If you suffer from any allergy or food intolerance, please notify a member of Strathblane Country House staff before placing your order. Please be advised, Strathblane Country House cannot guarantee that all food prepared in their kitchens will be free from allergens.
- Deal is Valid 7 Days a Week. Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are Subject to Availability.
- This offer Cannot be combined with any other Offer OR Deal Package.
- Reservations must be booked for between 3pm and 7pm only. All reservations must be made by 14th of July 2012.
- Your Great Deal voucher will be valid till the 9th September 2012
You missed this by
- This Great Deal is for a Traditional Country Mansion High Tea for TWO at Strathblane Country House Hotel. Valid till September 9th 2012!
- The Great Deal includes a selection of Freshly Baked Scones with Clotted Cream, a Cake and your choice of Tea or Coffee each.
- The Great Deal includes your choice of Main course of either: Traditional Gamon Steak with either Egg or Pineapple; OR Deep Fried Fresh Haddock Coated in Crisp Crumbs with Hand-Cut French Fries, Peas & Tartar Sauce; OR Decedent Home-Made Vegetable Lasagne; OR a Specially created Seasonal Salad.
- If you wish to bring your children along, they will get a Juice and 2 Courses for a small supplement of £5 per Child, Payable directly to Strathblane Country House. Enjoy High Tea with stunning views of Campsie Hills just next to Murdoch Park.
- All produce is locally sourced and All Mains, Cakes and Scones are freshly prepared/baked/cooked on the premises by the Award-Winning Chef Allan Duncan. Deal is Valid 7 Days a Week!
- Strathblane Country House Hotel has been nominated for the top 100 Restaurant’s in the Country 2012!
Strathblane Country House Hotel
Built in 1874 as a family home, Strathblane Country House Hotel retains its traditional character whilst offering comfortable, elegant surroundings. From a fireside dram, to an extended break, owners Margaret and Allan Duncan ensure a warm, friendly welcome and outstanding personal service.
Surrounded by the magical Scottish countryside, with a breathtaking backdrop of the Campsie Fells, Dumgoyne and Ben Lomond, the House is ideally located for those wishing to escape the city. Whether you are looking for the perfect wedding venue, a location for corporate events or simply to sample exquisite dining from our range of menus, we are only half an hour from Glasgow and Stirling.