- Value £46
- Discount 67% OFF
- Save £30.70
The Fine Print
- Call Ayr India on 01292261026(Alloway Place) OR 01292263731(Seafield Road) with your Great Deal voucher code to book. Take your Great Deal voucher with you when you go.
- Multiple purchases are allowed.
- 24 Hour Cancellation Policy.
- Weekend Bookings are Subject to Availability.
- Please book in advance (Table bookings are subject to availability, particularly on Father’s Day).
- Valid 7 Days a Week. Not valid after 6pm on Saturdays.
- Value confirmed on 15/05/2013 by Management at Ayr India.
- Your Great Deal voucher will be valid to the 24th July 2013
Time left to purchase
- This Great Deal is for a 2-course Indian Meal for TWO at either of Ayr India’s restaurants.
- Start with some Poppadoms and selection of dips on arrival. Then enjoy a Mixed Starter Platter to share, consisting of Chicken Pakora, Vegetable Pakora, Aloo Tikki and Chicken Chaat.
- Then indulge on ANY TWO Mains each. Choose from many extravagant dishes like Chicken Ceylonese Korma coconut cream & lemon juice, or Chicken Begum Behar breast of chicken, lamb, mince & Indian spices, or many more.
- This Great Deal includes Rice AND Naan to compliment your Curry.
- Ideal for Father’s Day. Also children can eat for ONLY £3 each, plus they get Ice-Cream too!
- Deal is valid in both Ayr India’s restaurants - 1 Alloway Place, KA7 2AA OR on the Seafront at 10 Seafield Road, KA7 4AD.
Ayr India are one of Ayrshire's favourite eating establishments and an integral part of the local community with their family run restaurants becoming a neighbourhood Mecca. Ayr India serves consistently high quality home-style dishes at modest prices within an informal family atmosphere.
They believe the service; surroundings, atmosphere and quality of food are of equal importance, it is this attention to detail that ensures they are the first choice for many locals and visitors, the high number of regular customers speaks for itself.
Their passion for quality drives them to source the best and freshest produce and the finest herbs and spices (fresh & wild). They also use cholesterol free pure vegetable (rape-seed) oil and their home-style cuisine is gluten free with the exception of their breads. If you have specific dietary requirement please discuss them with the Ayr India team.
Ayr India, the way hospitality should be.